Try the following – you will be amazed at the result.
Note: this is only valid for 2017.
- First, pick the number of days that you exercise per week (between 1 and 7).
- Multiply this number by 2.
- Add 5.
- Multiply the result by 50.
- If you have already had your birthday this year, then add 1767. If you haven’t, then add 1766.
- Now subtract the year (use four digits, e.g. 1952) in which you were born.
- You should have a three-digit number.
The first digit of this number is the number of days that you exercise per week. The next two digits give your age.