• Take a mat to class for the floor work – it can get very uncomfortable on a cold floor summer or winter.
• Don’t forget your water bottle – again whether it’s winter or summer, the body must be hydrated.
• Wear comfy clothing that enables you to move unrestricted.
• Although bare feet is better – wearing takkies or soft soled shoes is acceptable – what is not is socks! Socks can be dangerous by being slippery.
• If something is hurting, please stop!
• If you are having a problem or scheduled surgery, please tell your teacher.
• Be on time in order not to miss the important warm-up which will prepare your body for the exercises ahead.
Enjoy your classes!